Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Waxing Moon for December 2011

I somehow was locked out of my blog for the past week.  Then tonight, when I checked it once more-voila.  I was once again able to post.  I can only take this to mean that it was not the time for me to post.  So, I missed writing about the Dark and New Moons that graced us of the thanksgiving holiday.  THe waxing moon starts at the same time as the season of advent in the Christian faith.  Seems like a perfect dual energy for making changing and taking advantage of the energy available to us this season.

The time between the new and full moons is a time frame for developing the strategies and support system that will help you manifest your goals for your chosen Aspect/Element.  The Waxing moon is about development and strengthening changes needed to fulfill intention and goals.  This may be inner work, relating more to thought patterns and beliefs, or it may be about behaviors and actions.  The energy of this part of the moon cycle helps us be aware the work needed to manifest our desired changes and goals.  If we tune in to this part of the moon cycle, we can get an energetic boost to our efforts.

FYI:  The dates for the waxing moon for December 2011--novemeber 26 to December 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are being reviewed by moderator