Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Fully Experiencing Full Moon Energy

My experience with this month's full moon is as if I have been jettisoned in a hundred directions. I could feel the preparatory movement happening shortly after this cycle started, and becoming very strong in the middle of the waxing moon phase. The waxing moon is connected with doing the prep work for manifesting what you are are working with in your life. I have been working simultaneously with elements of all four aspects. I didn't consciously plan it that way, but my life is moving in ways that every aspect of myself is being affected in some way (it's all good).  As the moon neared it's fullness, I could feel some fullness within myself pressing for a new opening, requiring myself to yield old ways of doing, being, and thinking.  I have yielded to changes long overdue in my personal self, and immediately, abundance and work possibilities have shifted, renew relationships opening up for me, and new things in my collective aspect are coming into form (perhaps more will be revealed about that next month). 

When everything changes all at once, and energy and life is moving very fast (like my jettisoned feeling) it can be hard to stay clear.  What are the best practices to stay present and grounded?

Spend some time in meditation, dong a centering exercise, or in prayer in the mornings to set a tone for the day.  Even if you don't have time to journal, this quiet time will remind your Self of your intentions.

Share what is going on with someone who knows how to listen, is not a naysayer, and can refrain from giving advise.  The idea is for you to get a chance to hear yourself speak your experience out loud.  You need a good listener.

Review your Vision, your intentions for this month and the months to come for your Circle of Self year.  If you can see how these changes are supporting your direction, it can be easier to stay with them, avoid sabotage and overwhelm.

I am thinking of the serenity prayer:
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.  Looking at everything happening in my life right now through that point of view, makes everything amazingly manageable!

In this season of Passover and Easter, may you be the recipient of many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are being reviewed by moderator