Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

It's the Full Moon for July

Days and nights and moon cycles come and go whether we pay attention to them or not.  I have four posts, begun, interrupted and languishing in the drafts folder. I have spent the last three weeks on the road. Somehow, I thought having nearly three weeks away from home would offer me lots of time to focus and concentrate on my writing commitment.  But, the great out of doors, grandaughters and socializing proved more inviting...this is so much of what I experience in my own life, as well as in the work with my clients.

So, it is now full moon, and faithfully ever month, our grandmother moon invites us again (and again and again) to recommit, begin anew, start over.  This month's moon energy focuses "Loving All Things"...and that does include ourselves-with a good bit of compassion!  As I rush to go out the door for one more School visit, I remind myself, and my readers, we have the extra support of Grandmother Moon today, to consciously birth our intentions and bring them to more fullness in the coming weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are being reviewed by moderator