Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dream Messages and the time of the dark of the moon

The waning moon of June is coming to a close, moving this evening to the dark of the moon, preparing for the coming new moon on July 1st. 

I always feel a thinness in the veil I imagine separates me and GOd.  I feel more keenly The Hands of God at this time of month. Either a squeeze of encouragement during a challenge. being held in the palm of respite when I am exhausted, a gentle push (well, and sometimes a whack) when I need to get moving, or a high-five of "you go woman" when I've lept into the unknown!  I love knowing The Hand is always there,I only have to take a breath and remember to notice.  This month I notice some encouraging waving on-"go-keep going The Hands seems to be saying.

The closeness between the Sacred and the Self at this time of month adds power to the practice of reflection and focusing for movement into the next cycle of growth and movement in our life.  It is during this time as well, that I notice dreams get stronger, clearer and at times more urgent in their messages.  I had one of those dreams this morning. It pertains to the seasons of the year.  I woke to this message: "Winter is the Season of loving the Self".  Spring is the Season of loving All Living Things".  "Summer is the Season of loving Human Beings".  "Winter is the Season of loving God".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are being reviewed by moderator