Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Full Moon Conversations

Tonight was the 'first official' moonthly conference call.  I learned a lot from this call:
       1.  The value of being in community while doing growth work.
       2.  That it helps me (and others) stick to my/our intentions when I/we have an excuse/reason to plan and prepare.  The moon doesn't necessarily give me a reminder call to let me know she shifting into a new phase (although she probably does and I'm just not paying attention).
       3. How rich the lessons are from Jamie Sams' Thirteen Clan Mothers. This call was a good reason to check back in with what Jamie Sam shared as her understanding.  Each time I re-read a chapter I receive so much and hear new information, or hear her writings in a new way which support exactly what I need to hear for what I am working with in my life.
        4. How potent the energy of the moon rhythms really are when I tune in to them.
        5. How supported I feel by the Circle of 'Self program/process. Hearing myself talk on our call tonight  reminded me to practice what I teach.  I'm going back to work with the 6 C's. worksheet.  If I am going to have a healthy and balanced relationship with my financial self I need a very consistent commitment and more clarity about my money beliefs. I have a community of women who are also committed to work on their financial issues.  I feel very blessed by this, it gives me a solid chance for success.  The sixth C is creativity.  For the waning moon, I will be working focusing on clarity and opening to being with my money relationship in ways different than I have ever been before.  A creative opportunity for sure.   
         


The next moonthly conference call will be February's New Moon-Sundy, February 10th at 9 PM Central Time.  Our call will be approximately 1/2 hour.  I'll share some wisdom from 'Wisdom Keeper', February's Clan Mother, talk a bit about working with the new moon and open the floor for caller's visions and goals for the new cycle.  Join us: drop me an email at drfaivre@circleofself.com and I get you signed up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are being reviewed by moderator