Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Daily Inspirational Reading Makes a Difference

I am traveling just now, and in my rush to pack and leave home in the predawn hours, I left my current Daily Inspiration Reading. (Jamie Sams'  Earth Medicine).  I felt the missing piece (peace, too) the first morning I woke and reached for it at the bedside table. I was able to do a short centering exercise, I connected my thoughts, with my heart, with my gut feelings and my intention for the day.  Still not the same, though, I'd gotten used to Jamie's words settling in throughout my day and helping me remember, (re-member) myself, my intention, my purpose.

It's been three days of traveling so far and each day I miss my inspirational reading more.  It's not that I don't have any reading material (if you ever travelled with me, you would know I tend to take more books than clothes). It is that my daily inspirational reading has been doing what it is meant to do-inspire me, help me stay connected to Divine Source and stay focused on my purpose.

Blessings to us all as we begin the 11th Moon Cycle and prepare our bodies, hearts, minds and spirits for the coming winter months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are being reviewed by moderator