Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Moon, Conceiving Something New

This is a pretty special new moon for me.  My hope is that it is a special new moon for a number of you as well as you begin your Circle of Self program with this new moon.

Last week, after a LONG gestation,the official birth of http://circleofself.com// occurred.  Only with the support of a community of many was I able to achieve this accomplishment. It has been a labor of love.
This morning, I reset my sacred space, both the room in which I work as well my altar space.  I set my intention for continuing to work in my Creative Aspect in my Work Element: being present for the ongoing growth of Circle of Self.  I invite any and all of you to share what you are comfortable sharing about your intentions and focus for this current moon cycle.  Our mutual support benefits all!

Just as I finish helping in the birth of one project, I am helping to support the gestation of another project which is happening today http://conceptionday2012.com.

I wanted to share about the Conception Day 2012 event--which will be attended by thousands (some virtual, some in person-I'll be in the virtual group!) of people from more than 120 countries.  I have been part of this group (albeit a quiet part) for about a year now, and I feel blessed to be a member of this group whose focus is to help create a world that is peaceful, sustainable, healthy and prosperous.  Check out the website and the Conception Day invitation. It is open to all and without cost. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are being reviewed by moderator