Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Waxing Moon-Spring into Cleaning Inner and Outer Clutter

I began cleaning and resetting my sacred space and my office on Thursday's new moon.  Resetting my altar space was easy this month, as I am continuing to focus on my Creative Aspect. In resetting my sacred space. I carefully dusted each piece that I had previously placed on the altar and reset and updated my intentions for this moon cycle.  I expressed gratitude for my wisdom council, and reconnected with them in my heart.  I added a symbol representing the growing number members of Circle of Self virtual community. 

Spring Cleaning my Office, which is also my sacred space is taking more time-but at least everything is set in place-just not organized or totally sorted.  I've had this room for two years.  It is the sun room of our home, and what I have noticed is the every season I am changing the direction my desk faces.  I hadn't thought about this until I was sorting the stack of papers which had accumulated on the desk and spilled over onto the floor.  I had been struggling to get some writing done, and was having major writer's block. So, more as an act of distraction, or perhaps a push from my subconscious, I shut down the computer and proceeded to rearrange the furniture in in my office.  Afterwards, I sat down and began typing-no problem!  Then I realized I have done this every three or for months in the two years that we have lived here.  I will be more intentional about being in tune with any deeper meaning about this.

Internally, this is a spring of resolution.  After many years of resentment and ongoing distress in several personal relationships, feelings of gratitude and prayers for blessings are coming from my heart-without being coerced or forced.  I am doing a daily review this month, observing this process, which began spontaneously about three weeks ago.  I can not tell you the immense lightness I feel as these old patterns are releasing and being cleaned from my heart.

I wish you many blessings and support in your spring cleaning journey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are being reviewed by moderator