Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Closing Out My Blue Moon Cycle

I'm taking a few minutes to post as a way to anchor and ground myself as I get ready to go to the Sunrise Springs in Santa Fe for the opening ceremonies of the Wisdom of the Origins conference.  I have a sense this will be an amazing 6 days.  I intend to show up with an open heart and an open mind as well as with open eyes. 

It is fitting the conference comes as the Blue Moon cycle ends and we move into the Season of Autumn with the September Moon Cycle.  I will write more about this cycle in the next couple of days.  But I wanted to share a short reflection on how the blue moon energy has shifted the lives many of my colleagues, clients and Circle participants in the personal lives, in their relationships as well as their private and public communities.  I hope some of you will share your experiences.
But I will speak just for myself.

As I move to reflect on my life of the past 28 or so days of this cycle, I had opportunities (invitations) to shift energy in every one of my Aspect and many of the Elements of myself with in the Aspects.  I will admit that at times the energy felt more like a shove than an invitation or opportunity, but I am happy to say I more often than not embraced the shove rather than my usual stance of digging in my heels. 
A short summary: 
     Personal Self- I had a big wake up call about how cluttered my mind had become with a lot of erroneous and old information.  The energy of this cycle seemed to clear out a lot from my head and at times it felt like I had a powerful leaf-blower clearing out the corners of my mind! Not always pleasant, but feels great now!  This lead to so shifts in my
     Collective Self- I totally cleared out and re-arranged my office, which included letting go of more than half of my books and this opened the way for changes in my
     Creative Self- bringing my healing objects more prominently into my office space and creating a VERY supportive space for writing.  This shift brought in new people and monumental shifts in my
    Relationship Self- I am in several new circles of community which is supporting my work, my personal healing and FUN.  This past month also manifested some difficult but healthy lessons on boundaries in personal relationships.

That's it in the nutshell version.  Use the 'What's Happening in My Life Now' document on the Circle of Self Website for a guided summary process. 

I'm off to the sunrise!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This has been the most intense cycle of the year for me. Your suggestion of sitting in the space between the cycle prior and the one to come led to the following vision/meditation:
    http://cowgirlzen.com/becomes-her-vision/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are being reviewed by moderator