Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I Experience the Power of Illumination: waning moon release and manifesting


I was a guest at a meditation circle Monday night. In keeping with the waning moon energy, the meditation invited release and manifestation at one and the same time.  The woman leading the meditation guided us in feeling the energy field which surrounds each of us- an egg shaped magnetic/energetic field as big as an arms-length distance from our body. We spent some time feeling our energy field and the boundary between our field and the world outside of our ‘egg’.  We were then asked to be aware of what was in our ‘egg’ that was getting in the way of us being on our path.  I admit to feeling some resistance to going along with the experience.  I was often told as a child that I had a vivid imagination, which translated into ‘it’s not real’ or ‘you’re crazy, immature, stupid …So it has taken me a lot of release and re-assessment of the inner workings of my mind to allow my imaging process to flow. 

Back to my meditation experience:  Inside my energy field I felt my right hand holding a hard shiny dark colored, triangular shaped shard.  I felt it held close to my chest, just over my heart.  As I allowed myself to feel it and to see it in my mind’s eye more clearly, I experience the sense of fighting for my life.  I consciously slowed my breathing.  The leader asked us to move whatever it was we had discovered to the edge of our egg.  I felt some feeling of panic as I move the shard away from my body to the edge of my egg.  Then she asked us to push it outside our egg. As I moved the shard through the imagined membrane of my energy egg, I began to experience terrible vulnerability.  The awareness I had at the moment was that shard was my last line of protection when my boundaries (either physical or energetic) had been so violated I felt it necessary to fight for my physical or energetic life.  I was aware the shard represented the use of a sharp tongue or a very sharp mind more so than anything physical.  While I was processing these thoughts, I heard the leader’s words to see, sense and feel what would come in to replace what we had pushed out, that could give us what we needed for our path.  Immediately (no time to second guess myself) I saw and felt immense amounts of light fill my egg.  I felt protected and my energetic egg was totally light filled. I heard the words “blinded by the light”.  Then:”You just need to allow the light (of loving presence) to shine.”  I had an image of the light becoming so bright, that it would ‘blind’ my imagined attacker long enough for me to disarm the situation.  WOW.  The light was powerful, incredibly strong and yet very soft.  It does no harm, yet is protective.  At that moment I felt (and still feel) incredible gratitude, release and relief.  Truly an experience and a gift of illumination!  Thank You Grandmother Moon and Divine Spirit!
Share your own illumination experience with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are being reviewed by moderator