Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Full Moon's morning Message.

The full moon and the morning star were in competition this morning. Out above the east facing backporch (were I usually write in the early morning) the morning star twinkled her "hello''even as moon's shadow backoned me back to a  new writing perch. The last sliver had flled out the fullness of grandmother moon's face shortly after midnght and she lit up the crack of dawn sky so brightly it provided sufficient light to write in my notebook as I sat on on my west-facing front porch. 
What I loved about the moon this morning was how defiant toward the sun she seemed.  Her luminosity grew more intense as the dawn sky brightened.

This morning, the moon's fullness reminded me that we too have an opportunity to express our own fullness. If we have been hanging on to an attitude, behavior or longing, the full moon will nudge us to let go of what keeps us stuffed.

Full moon energy is used for cleansing and if we can rest in the light of the full moon we can cleanse our energy fields, our emotions and spiritual energies. Such is the difference between between full and stuffed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are being reviewed by moderator