Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Full Moon in Dark December

Today/tonight is the full moon for December's Moon Cycle.  My intention for the month has been noodling around in my mind...and out in the world.  I put in motion my intention to immerse myself in my Creative Aspect, and work with my Financial Element.  Just mentioning this at a gathering of women brought about a chorus of 'me too's'.  I felt inspired to have company and hear the willingness of these women to come together as a group and face yet one more, often debilitating issue in their/my/our life.
 
I sent an email request to a women I know who has held working groups for healthy money relationships.  I didn't hear back from her, and I used this as an excuse to not do more...waiting for a response.  My commitment noodled in my semi-conscious even though not conscious, changes about my relationship with money had taken root. I desire to have a different relationship with money--how I am with money, use money. Today, the morning of the full moon I resent my email to my colleague requesting help.  And I have two more plans as back-up and a recommended book:  "It's Not About the Money" by Brent Kessel to begin to read as I wait for the next step.

Today, on this full moon, I realize I am in charge of thoughts, words, actions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are being reviewed by moderator