Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Monotasking=Living from Divine Direction=Oneness

What I know so far:

Monotasking does not mean just doing one thing at a time, but about being and doing from a singleness of purpose.

1.  Montasking and multitasking are names for the way in which we use our energy.
2. To be a successful Monotasker requires a willingness to receive Divine Direction.
3.  Divine Direction is Spiritual Energy (thank you Richard Rohr for bringing me to this awareness).
4. Spiritual Energy cannot be managed, maneuvered or manipulated.
5. When I find myself trying to manage (people and things), maneuver the to the way I think I want things or manipulate life to my way, I am no longer in Divine Direction and I have disconnected from the Divine's freely given Spiritual Energy.
6. Breathing, paying attention and praying help me receive Divine Direction.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are being reviewed by moderator