Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Updating Waning Post

Multi-tasking and editing don't work together very well!  Will I need this lesson multiple times to understand,  or can I accept my self-editing will always have some amount of imperfection?  I didn't see my post on the waning moon until it came through my I-phone yesterday morning. What ever cycle google sets up, it doesn't matter if I publish the afternoon of one day, if you're on the email list, it gets sent out about 5:30 the next morning.  Another reminder of how little control we really have outside of ourselves!

When editing my post, my 4 year old granddaughter was sitting on my lap wanting to write as well.  Her enthusiasm results in pages of paper taped all over her parents' house covered in reversed lettering!  I certainly don't want to discouraged her passion.    She watched my typing, asking questions and wanting to tap the keys herself.  The end result: my waning was occasionally waxing!  Sorry.  'Wax on wax off' as Miyagi in Karate Kid says.  Oh,  he also says, "Don't forget to breathe, very important".

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are being reviewed by moderator