Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Do We Ever Do Anything Truly Alone?

I don't think there is ever a job we are required to do totally alone. In fact, I have come to believe that even when we think we are alone, we are not alone.  At the very least, our beliefs, past experiences, fears, hopes, other people's influence, all of these are with us.  Our entire subconscious and unconscious and collective unconscious ride along with our conscious.  That is quite a crowd!

I woke up thinking about not wanting to do things alone.  My dreams from last night are vague, but had something to do with lots of boxes (a carry over from writing yesterdays blog post?). I woke with one of those headaches I get from over-concentrating.  I must have been doing that in my sleep. 

If I am going to clean out my personal Pandora's box, I will have help along the way, whether I want it or not.  So, I might as well activily choose my helpers.  Hmmm, I have circled round to the issue of will again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are being reviewed by moderator