Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Vision + Divine Will + Discipline=Creativity

Ahhh the new moon! My colleague and astrologer friend, Patti Podgornik took up her blogging skills again and posted some enlightening information about this new cycle. Here is a link to her informative blog from an astrologer's point of view:  thecelestialgarden  There are some similarities in our thoughts about the coming month-human relationships and creativity and clear vision and intention.  Check it out.

I'm working with a deadline due at the end of October, so I'm continuing my focus on my Creative Aspect for this new moon cycle, refining how I am working with all the creative elements in a more balanced way.  I mentioned a few blogs back about my struggle with keeping discipline at a good enough level my life. With a deadline looming in two weeks, I really need this quality as a force in my life.  I am reminded that discipline means either punishment, or a practice supporting learning and gaining  knowledge.  If I practice staying in alignment with Divine Will and keeping my Vision in focus, my discipline is a joyful rather than dreadful practice.  It hasn't always been that way. 

In the past I have procrastinated until the very last minute when I have had a deadline or commitment.  Then my discipline was to avoid self-inflicted punishment or external negative consequences.  I feel so blessed.  Every day as I take a few moments of prayer and meditation (mindfulness)  in the early morning darkness, I use the morning star as a reminder God's will is with me even when not visible.  Just so is God's love.  I embody as much  of both as I can muster before I start my day.  I also am feeling the strong support of community connected with my own creative work.  Several Circle members have big creative projects and commitments as do some colleagues.  Add to these more local connections all of the members who have gone through the Agents of Conscious Change training (which I became a part of a year ago last summer) and I am filled with support. Not only do I feel blessed--I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are being reviewed by moderator