Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Living With VIsion

This is a short post-I wanted to share the awareness I have had about the importance of holding fast to a vision.  In the mid 90's I took a training with Caroline Myss and Norm Shealy entitled Vision Creativity and Intuition.  I always thought it odd that 'vision' had the lead in the seminar, and until recently did not understand how important a role 'vision' has in both the development of creativity and of intuition. 
To hold fast to your vision of what you think, hope and desire as possible in your life makes all the difference in the world.  Today, I came to realize that perhaps that is what is between the lines-my vision of what is possible when committing to live on purpose and with purpose.  That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are being reviewed by moderator